NEW INJECTION MOULDED PALLET DELIVERS MORE FLEXIBILITY AND RESISTANCE THAN CONVENTIONAL IBC PALLETS
Maintaining the features of the existing blow-moulded version, the new injected plastic pallet perfectly combines both the good results on drop tests and the minimal deflection on racks.
Deflection test have shown better resistance, both compared to our own blow-moulded and main competitors’ pallets.
Recycled and Recyclable
As the blow-moulded version, the new injected plastic pallet is produced entirely with recycled polyethylene mostly coming from the collection of used industrial packaging. The steel central support is easy to remove (it is just screwed on), so the pallet is entirely and easily recyclable.
The combination of several types of polyethylene provides unique performances in the market:
- More stability, both on forklifts and trucks
- Better stackability due to the “lid house” and the improved bottom design
- Deeper drainage channel for a faster and better emptying
- Less time to empty an IBC and less residue to be disposed once it is used
- Better performances with lower total weight
- Best entry-levels of height and width on all four sides